Abingdon, Bristol and Johnson City
At the Law Offices of Michael R. Munsey, we have spent decades helping clients receive the compensation they deserve as a result of being involved in an auto accident.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in an auto accident, you may be eligible for compensation to help pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
The professional team of experts at the Law Offices of Michael R. Munsey can represent you if you have been injured or lost a loved in involving these incidents:
- Car accidents – You were hit by someone’s negligent actions while driving, distracted driving, texting, not paying attention, or speeding.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle drivers are vulnerable to significant injuries, brain or spinal cord trauma, and more.
- Pedestrian accidents – You were hit by a car while jogging, walking, crossing the street, or just standing near a moving vehicle.
- DUI accidents – The driver of the vehicle was intoxicated.
- Rear-end collisions – Most common, yet often most severe consequences as far as the injuries involved.
- Rollover accidents – Caused by vehicle design, aggressive driving by another vehicle (being forced off the road) by a truck or vehicle.
- Public transportation – If you were aboard a commercial vehicle (city bus, school bus, or the like) when it was involved in an accident, you might be entitled to compensation.
Our team of experts will research and collect information useful in your case. We will also walk you through each step of the process, keeping you informed of your options and rights. If you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of an auto accident, contact someone that you can trust.
Representing the injured and disabled for more than 30 years, the Law Offices of Michael R. Munsey proudly serves Bristol, Johnson City, and Kingsport, TN, as well as Abingdon, VA. Call (276) 451-2056 to schedule your free consultation.